5.03.2007

El Dorado Royale

R&R is good for the mind, body and soul. I finished my last day of hell week at school and then went straight into vacation. On vacation at the spa resort I had limited access to the Internet and roaming charges in Qu. Roo, Mexico were over a $1/minute, so access to technology was limited which was really nice.

El Dorado Royale is a really beautiful resort located about 30 minutes outside of Playa Del Carmen. The resort is all-inclusive, so we ate and drank till our bellies were full 3 square meals a day and then napped on the beach after each meal. The most activity I had was playing water polo, water volleyball and walking to restaurants located across the resort. I also got my first full body massage. It was very relaxing!

Well blog posts will be back up and running and reality has sunk back in and paradise is gone.

No comments: