4.19.2006

Thought I was a gamer- but I'm only a lamer

So I thought I was a pimp- I thought I was a gamer. There I was buying a new laptop- and the guy asks me "are you a gamer.." I say, "heck yeah- I game all the time on the 'puter" He said... "what'cha play?" And I said, "I throw down some spades, occasional gin and every now and then some poker..."

He just stared at me- and pointed to the laptop that was $449- and said, "that's about all you'll need..." And walked away.

It's hard when you find out your game ain't all that But if you like some card games- well then yahoo! Is the place. If you want real games- I guess we gots to leave that to the real peeps!

2 comments:

dabombdgd said...

This by NO means has any reflection on dabombdgd who is a true gamer!

dabombdgd said...

A true gamers laptop would look something like this http://www.alienware.com/product_detail_pages/Aurora_m7700/aurora-m_features.aspx?SysCode=PC-LT-AURORA-M-7700&SubCode=SKU-DEFAULT ...