4.16.2006

... I'm really in a stew! No time to say goodbye...hello! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!! ...

I have been seeing more and more articles on "online calendars." SlashDot lists a few of the popular ones. I have used Yahoo's calendar in the past, but I think I might give Google's new online calendaring a try.

Basic calendar features by Calendardate.com:

  1. Access: your calendar 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
  2. Password protected: Sign on to your calendar, out of public view, via secure socket layer (ssl).
  3. View: your calendars by month, by week and by year.
  4. Add events: having start and end dates.
  5. Edit/update events: quickly and efficiently at any time.
  6. Manage Your Calendars: Prioritize your agenda. Coordinate events.
  7. Choose: from different color themes to suit your personal preference,
  8. Printable: post or distribute copies of your calendars by day, week or month.

No comments: